Win an Anni King purple pouch!

How gorgeous is this purple pouch from Anni King?

Anni King is a gorgeous handbag design company that has just launched in South Africa. Their 2014 Autumn/Winter collection is a foreign affair inspired by a love of travel and aspiration of the unknown.

Rather fitting considering this purple pouch is ideal for a jet setting Tech Girl. It is the perfect size to fit USBs, cables and chargers. No more scratching around your suitcase to find your universal plug, you can find it safely (and stylishly) packed in your very own Anni King pouch… all you need to do is enter our competition.

F81A4829

We’re giving one lucky Tech Girl reader there very own Anni King purple pouch. It’s really easy, like the Anni King Facebook page, follow them on twitter and then comment on this post telling us why you MUST have this pouch. We’ll announce the winner on the 22nd of April 2014. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

• Reply PopcornCandi April 14, 2014 at 09:02

I MUST have this pouch – so frustrated with digging around for cables twisted with cables and get my wrists tied up looking for a USB. That.

• Reply Lauren April 14, 2014 at 10:04

OMG!!! LOVE!!!! I’m sorry, the question should by why mustnt I have this pouch? And again, I can’t even think of something for that either!!! WANT!!!! NEEED!!!!

• Reply Ann Wilson April 15, 2014 at 11:44

No matter the size of my handbag, the knotted cables ALWAYS end up at the bottom. With this pouch, all i have to do is look for the gorgeous purple!

• Reply PandaJ April 15, 2014 at 17:17

This gorgeous royal purple suede pouch is ideal for my collection of purple accessories. Never mind twisted cables and the USBs lost to the secret black hole in my bags, I’m tired of finding my wifi modem and power bank looking all scratched up from the other items in my bag. If I had this pouch I won’t even need to carry a handbag all the time, because I can put all my gadgets in this pouch and out we go as it is way to gorgeous to be hidden in a handbag the entire time! It should be shown off to the everyone!

• Reply Tina Kapoor April 17, 2014 at 15:25

Its a beautiful gorgeous pouch.. Perfectly designed for a Tech Girl like me.. I soo deserve this.. Cos I’m soo in love with it.. It totally solves my biggest travel hassle.. I mean what else a woman wants other than diamonds.. For now.. this Pouch.. I wanna own it so I can show it off to the world.. :):)

• Reply Hasmita April 21, 2014 at 08:21

I love the brand and am in desperate need of something in which to store All my stuff!

• Reply Kristin Louw April 20, 2014 at 21:15

Because every Tech Girl should be able to stylish and girly while being practical and on-the-go. And also because lost/tangled cables make me lose my ladylike sensibilities 😉

• Reply Monique R April 21, 2014 at 09:41

I would love this bag cos I think it will compliment me and I definitely know this fashion accessory will make me feel confident wherever I go.